View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 09:32 AM   #1
alivau1
Yorkie Talker

Default Is this "yorkie behavior"?

i have a year old yorkie, jack, and i have noticed some funny/strange behavior and was just wondering if anyone elses yorkies do the same things. i also have a toy poodle and a shih-tzu (the dominant dog) and i have never witnessed them doing these things, just wondering if its a "yorkie thing"

- when he is a little uneasy about something (usually when i am home without my boyfriend) jack has to sit with his little butt resting on me or my shih-tzu, kind of half sitting on her.

- everytime we are finished with our walk around the block and heading up the driveway he ALWAYS gets really fiesty and picks a fight with my shih-tzu, he starts to bite her ears bark and growl to aggravate her.

- everyday i take them out to go to the bathroom i swear he holds it until we get home and poos in the house, like this morning i had the door open to the yard and he snuck inside to poo instead of going outside in the grass like the other dogs!! he gets the most disgusted look on his little face if he ever does go in the grass (any ideas??)

Last edited by alivau1; 11-19-2006 at 09:36 AM.
alivau1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!