View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 11:04 AM   #62
feminvstr
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueReviews
No Romeo is now 5.5lbs (still small but he is also still growing)
I got Romeo from Jennifer Cole www.colepups.com
Lexie came from Justin www.familyyorkies.com
I wouldn't recommend either breeder! I just learned Romeo actually was sold by Jennifer Cole but cam from Janet Miles in Alabama. I guess she is the actual breeder. I suppose that goes to show you can't always trust what people say...Jennifer said she was the breeder. My tips are always check the AKC banned breeder list (there is a Janet Miles on there...weird huh...think it might be the same woman in a different location???) research the breeder you buy from, always ask to see the parents, and well just be careful. I do believe there are good breeders out there! Many find them! I am still looking but I don't recommend using these! Unless you want lies and the risk of losing a baby! If I hadn't stayed with Romeo 24-7 bottle feeding, washing, cleaning, and medicating him he never would have made it. I was like his surrogate mommy. He was sooo young he had to be helped to go to the bathroom at times. So know who you deal with and watch who people on here reccommend! I think that is a better bet bacause people on here are helpful!
~Tru
Hey Tru I was reading your link websites

I find the guarantee interesting, I bet most didnt notice...

it alludes to a six month guarantee, BUT it states FROM THE PUPPIES BIRTHDATE!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!