View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 03:29 PM   #4
luzangela428
Maximus "Lily's Love Slave"

Default Hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Thank you for your kind words. APBT are very misunderstood. I admit, I was in the group until I rescued one just born. Got a book and learned about them. LOYAL dogs. 8 years later, we are still together. Finn is a darling too. He won't stop licking petie in the face constantly. I have seen the look in Petie's eyes after 10 minutes of tongue action to forehead, jaws, nose, everywhere. He just lets out a big sigh and puts up with it.

Finn also loves to sleep right next to body heat. He prefers around your neck and chest.. I am guessing heart beat. I think that maybe why he snuggled up to Petie like he did. FWIW, the night that pic was taken, was the night before my wife and I got married... so it was sweet to see them getting along so well so soon.

I just hope to house break that little turd. No pun intented...
First and formemost I would suggest getting a baby gate and letting him stay in that 1 room with a wee wee pad unless someone is there to constantly supervise him..unless you are crate training him?....also maybe try the potty training aid spray so that he goes where he is supposed to???....sorry those are all the suggestions I have maybe other have more ideas...GOOD LUCK
luzangela428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!