View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 03:07 PM   #1
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

Default I'm Back! Computer Crash and Car Crash!!

Hey Yorkie Friends!

I am so sorry I haven't responded to the PMs and other posts on here for two days now, but my computer crashed on Wednesday, I took it in to be fixed, went to the Yorkie Dog Show in LA on Thursday, and my computer is still not fixed, but I logged on on my youngest daughter's.

I had just logged on when I got a call from oldest daughter, Rebecca, Buddha's mommy, informing me that she had been in a car crash!! She is sore but okay, and her two friends who were in the car are okay as well. She was rear ended on the 101 fwy and the person behind her has admitted guilt. She thinks the car is totalled. I let her take my Jeep Grand Cherokee this past weekend since she was going ot be doing a lot of driving back and forth for Memorial Day weekend and I don't trust the "tin can" she drives. Boy am I glad!! Mother's intuition I think.

Anyway, Buddha was not in the car with her and is safe at home!!

My husband is on his way up there to get her and bring her and Buddha home tonight. I do not envy him driving through LA traffic on this Memorial Weekend Firday, but I can't wait to see her and give her a hug!! I am so glad she's okay!!

I missed you all so much!!
SoCalyorkiLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!