View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 04:25 PM   #6
Willow
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Well she called me today. I had already called her work and found out she was off today, so I then called her cellphone again and she immediately called me back. She is the manager of a pet boutique and they were up in Detroit opening another store, which is why she wasn't returning my calls. I know this is true because the girl working at the store when I called had already told me before I talked to her.

The date for pickup has not passed. There are some other circumstances that determine pickup, but it was just I hadn't heard anything at all in two weeks or seen Maddie. I told her I was worried and that after talking to her I felt silly for panicking, but she was really nice and apologised for worrying me. She could have atleast TOLD me she was going to be out of town!
We had no set arrangement on when I would get her. My husband said I had to home Chewy before I could bring her home, so I put a deposit on Maddie with the agreement that we would pick her up once Chewy went to his new home. So now it is arranged for me to get Maddie on the 27th and I get to go see her on Monday. In fact, she is taking her to work with her on Monday so I can stop in and see her while my husband is at his new job orientation.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!