View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 03:39 PM   #1
bren
Slave to Max 'n Abbie
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Gourmet dog treats @ CAFE MAX

Café Max is officially open for business. I have been working on opening a dog treat business for the last year and a half and it is FINALLY all set up

I currently have 7 different types of treats that range in size from training bits to large treats for large breed dogs. They include:

Maxwell’s PB Smackers
Abbie’s Apples n Oats
Carob Truffles
Iced Carob Cookies
Iced Apple Cinnabones
Peanut Butter Carob Chip cookies
Granola Bones
Pumpkin Pie treats will be available shortly.
I’m also currently working on gingerbread people—hopefully they’ll be ready in time for the holidays

(There also may be additional specialty items for the holidays but some necessities have been on backorder for the past month and I’m not sure if I will receive them in time for the holidays—I’ll keep you posted)

All Café Max Treats are corn and wheat free and do not contain any preservatives, salt, or added fat. They also have been analyzed by professional laboratories for the guaranteed analysis (so that you'll know the percentage of protein, fat, fiber, and moisture in each type of treat). Additonally, they do not require refrigeration and will remain fresh in an airtight container for at least 2 months (or longer).

If anyone is interested in placing an order for the holidays you may do so at my website:

www.cafemaxtreats.com

I currently accept paypal but I should be able to accept visa and mastercard by the end of the weekend, as my merchant account should be set up by then

Almost forgot: I sell
1/2 lb boxes for 6.50
1 lb 10.50
1 1/2 lb 12.50

Yorkie Talkers will receive a 10% discount.
Also, FREE SHIPPING when you purchase 5 lbs or more and
get a 1/2 lb box of your choice FREE when you purchase 5 lbs or more

Check out my website. Don’t prevent your pooch from becoming one of Café Max’s growing list of satisfied customers

Last edited by bren; 11-17-2006 at 03:42 PM.
bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!