View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 10:05 AM   #45
Dawgcrazee
YT Addict

Default Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblPopElectrc
The prices are so outrageous.

I know this might offend some people but, personally, I don't think most designer breeds look very attractive as adults.
That is the truth about appearances of some mixes. The key to have a gorgeous Poodle mix is to have the sire be a non-dominant colored Poodle such as white, cream or light apricot. The dame usually shares the physical characteristics with the pups and you get the wavy to curly coat from dad. So, the very best mix for a Yorkiepoo would be a Yorkshire Terrier mom with a cream, white, or light apricot Toy Poodle dad. The other great mix I have found for gorgeous Yorkiepoos is a fantom Poodle mom (she is Black and Tan) with a Yorkshire Terrier dad. They will be terrific looking Yorkiepoos.
I don't "get" some of the other mixes some folks are trying but in my opinion, if you know what was brought together to make the pups, they are "designer" pups. If you have no idea what they are or how many breeds are in the "mix" they are mutts. It is all in what you want, or what pulls at your heart strings.
Teri
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!