View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 06:39 AM   #31
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Default Lower prices on the bows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218
Here are some bows that I am selling for my friend (Pat) - I posted ribbon for your a few days ago, she thought about getting into making bows, but decided to stick w/ collars and stuff like that - she is hopefully getting her website up and running.....I do not know if she attempted to make these or if she bought them or what.......

Attachment 78971
These are crocheted flowers - w/ two colors on each, beads on each - VERY CUTE!
There are 2 of each of the following: Dark pink w/ light pink center and clear & dark pink beads, Light blue w/ dark blue center w/ clear & dark blue beads, Dark purple w/ light pink center w/ clear & dark pink beads
Measures: about 2"
Have a metal "snap" clip on back - works great w/ rubber bands
ASKING $3 each or 2 for $5.00

Attachment 78972
These all have a metal "snap" clip on back - works great w/ rubber bands
Measures: about 3"
There are 2 of each of the following: Light pink w/ pink shimmering star in middle, Light purple w/ purple shimmering crown in middle and white w/ white shimmering butterfly in middle - all ribbons have shimmering effects to them. CUTE!!!
Asking: $3 for each OR 2 for $5.00

Attachment 78973
Have metal "snap" clips on back - works great w/ rubber bands
Measures: about 1 to 1 1/2 inches
There are 2 of each of the following: Light blue gingham print w/ satin light blue flower in middle, Light green gingham print w/ satin light green flower in middle and Light pink gingham print w/ satin light pink flower in middle.
Asking $3 each or 2 for $5.00

These look great - Mojo did try them on - (shhhh....don't tell him they are pretty much for girls), but I decided not to post pictures of him w/ them in!!!

These are cute w/ 2 at the ears or just one in the middle or one off to the side by one ear!!!!
I have cut the bows in 1/2.....They are now JUST $1.50 per bow!! Wow!
OR you can take 4 (your pick) for $5!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!