View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 08:02 PM   #6
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monday
That man should be held in a hot room and see how he fares .... and as for the police ... Screw them.. they obviously do not want to write a summons for that ... but if the car was double parked... they'd be right on it ... you did the right thing.

and as a schoolteacher, the nurse had no right to send your daughter to the hospital w/o notifying you first ... the hospital cannot do anything if your child is under 18. If she was a known asthmatic the nuirse should have had her inhaler in a plastic bag in her desk with your child's name on it ...

I had a kid in my class who suffered an epilepsy attack in class and we could only wait until it was over, make him comfortable, until the mom came to school. It was horrifying .....

Thanks for the concern, but I talked to the nurse and TOLD her to send my daughter to the hospital if it was bad... I live a half hour from the school and I knew waiting could be a probelm... I also called administration and told them the same thing!!! They had my permission. I also worked at the same school for two years and there was a time they called 911 in an emergency so I know they could have done something...!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!