View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 07:40 PM   #1
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Dog left in car!!!

I was so mad today... My daughter was shipped off by ambulance with an asthma attack... The school nurse didn't want to call 911!!! Any way that horrible story is on Off Topic Discussions if you care to read it.

After we get out of the hospital we stop at a coffee shop to get a drink. There is this dark red van with a small dog in it barking like crazy next to my car. No one in the car, and it was very warm today. We had teh windows down because we were hot! The windows in this van are down about an inch. (I know this dog was hot becasue we were very warm in my car)
i go in the coffee shop thinking some one is buyng coffee and then they will go back to their dog. Well no one is buying coffee, but a few people are sitting having coffee at tables. I say somthing to the girl behind the counter and she points to the owner of the dog. An older man reading the news paper!!!

I walk over to the guy and say " excuse me sir but your dog is in your car...And it is very very warm out side. I just wanted you to know your dog is probably too hot out here." He looks at me and says I'm not worried, I have been doiing this for 6 years!!!!! He is mad I am sticking my nose where it doesn't belong...

SOOOOO I call the police, and the police say well he can see his dog, and the windows are down so we are not going to do nything bout it!!!!
The cop sounded mad that I bothered to call!!!!

What a very bad day it was~~~~~~~~~~~I need a hug!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!