View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 07:22 AM   #8
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampton_coke
i just want to let you all know that replied yesterday,that Hampton is doing much better he actually stopped purging once i left for work, and can you believe he knew it was the food making him sick, he actually kicked all the food that i put in his bowl all over the floor . thanks to the advice you all gave me i was able to run out and get the proper dog food for him. I bought chicken soup for the dog lovers soul and hes been receptive to it so all the comments and concerns were well appreciated thank you.
Glad to hear Hampton is doing better today...Just some advise....Read the ingridents of the store brand foods...NOT GOOD! If you want a healthy furbaby you need to feed quality food...Anything with by-products is NOT good for ANY dog...I'm sorry to say this but, any (or most) dog foods you can buy in a grocery store usually are not good...there is a post here (somewhere) that lists all the "bad" things to watch out for in dog foods...I KNOW Purina has alot of junk in it...look for foods that are made with human grade products... JMO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!