View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 06:49 AM   #11
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio_savov
Hello everyone,
my name is Emilio and I'm from Bulgaria.
Yesterday when I was browsing the net, I've found your forum and I decided to register in here. As I see you all love yorkies in here. A friend of mine has a small yorkie kennel in Bulgaria and I'm like her personal assistant. If it is not against the rules, I can post a link to her website
I think that your forum will be very helpful to us and I hope we all will have some fun in here.

Emilio®
Welcome Emilio!!!!!!!!! You are from a beautiful place. I have visited Bulgaria twice. It has been a few years but both times were with ministry teams. I am a singer. We were based in Sofia and if I remember correctly, that was the name of the hotel. Not sure tho. it was a big hotel. We went everywhere. one of the most memorable place we went to was a tavern way on top of a hill. Another, was a beautiful Monastery. We had all traditional foods and Bulgarian dancing. We couldn't advertise what we were doing of course but we would set up our equipment and hundreds, even thousands of people would show up in a few minutes time. We sang in that big palace type thing in front of twelve thousand people. I believe it used to be used for communist meetings or something of the sort. Your people are fabulous. We were treated like royalty. i hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!