View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 04:44 PM   #15
Jazzy Girl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa
If you will be going to the malls, get a stroller.
I agree, the strollers are great. I got one that my 11 lb Shih Tzu and my 4 lb Yorkie fit in with plenty of room to spare. It has a basket to hold things, a cup holder for a water bottle, zips up from the front or back, folds very easily and is very, very well made. I got mine from Petedge.com and with shipping it was $79.00. I love it and use it all the time. I walk for exercise and it's so easy to just load up the stroller and off we go. My dogs absolutely love their stroller, also. I could walk forever and they would be content!
The front, back and parts of the sides are black mesh netting for ventilation, so unless someone really looks inside the stroller, many people just assume it is a human baby in there! I have had some funny moments when people realize it is really 2 furbabies in there!! LOL! Little kids especially get a charge out of seeing 2 dogs in their stroller. Then when they get a good look at my Yorkie, who is always dressed when we go out; the kids really love it.
I swear, I could make a fortune if I had an endless supply of Shih Tzu & Yorkie pups and the stroller, to sell. I am ALWAYS approached by someone that wants to know how to get either a Shih Tzu or Yorkie pup or the stroller.
Jazzy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!