View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 03:11 PM   #13
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Default Bows For Sale

Here are some bows that I am selling for my friend (Pat) - I posted ribbon for your a few days ago, she thought about getting into making bows, but decided to stick w/ collars and stuff like that - she is hopefully getting her website up and running.....I do not know if she attempted to make these or if she bought them or what.......

Project136.jpg
These are crocheted flowers - w/ two colors on each, beads on each - VERY CUTE!
There are 2 of each of the following: Dark pink w/ light pink center and clear & dark pink beads, Light blue w/ dark blue center w/ clear & dark blue beads, Dark purple w/ light pink center w/ clear & dark pink beads
Measures: about 2"
Have a metal "snap" clip on back - works great w/ rubber bands
ASKING $3 each or 2 for $5.00

Project128.jpg
These all have a metal "snap" clip on back - works great w/ rubber bands
Measures: about 3"
There are 2 of each of the following: Light pink w/ pink shimmering star in middle, Light purple w/ purple shimmering crown in middle and white w/ white shimmering butterfly in middle - all ribbons have shimmering effects to them. CUTE!!!
Asking: $3 for each OR 2 for $5.00

Project131.jpg
Have metal "snap" clips on back - works great w/ rubber bands
Measures: about 1 to 1 1/2 inches
There are 2 of each of the following: Light blue gingham print w/ satin light blue flower in middle, Light green gingham print w/ satin light green flower in middle and Light pink gingham print w/ satin light pink flower in middle.
Asking $3 each or 2 for $5.00

These look great - Mojo did try them on - (shhhh....don't tell him they are pretty much for girls), but I decided not to post pictures of him w/ them in!!!

These are cute w/ 2 at the ears or just one in the middle or one off to the side by one ear!!!!

Last edited by Jenn218; 11-15-2006 at 03:14 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!