Thread: Rehoming Rosie
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
Shadow
No Longer a Member

Default Rehoming Rosie

I have gave this alot of thought and teeter back and forth. It is just not working with Rocco and her. He is extremely jealous of her and it is making life miserable for all of us.I'm constanly getting on him and it is making me recent him,and that isn't what I want. Someone had mentioned training for Rocco,honestly I don't think this is something I can afford for awhile.
I'm blaming myself, I knew Rocco had issues and had really doubted getting another one for sometime.

I have someone who is interested in her and can't make up my mind if she is the right person, If I decide to rehome her I plan to be really picky about who she goes too. This lady works away from home and I would prefer someone who doesn't. I think that would work best with Rosie, and I would feel better about my decision.
I know alot of YT members are against rehoming and I was too until this situation.I have to do what I feel is best for all involved and that includes Rosie If I decided to do this I'm sure I will be the bad guy on the block... .Fire away! I'm prepared.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!