View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi's_Mommy
I want to tell you all how wonderful Villette is.

When I first came to YT Villettes girls were the first I noticed, and Villette seem to be the friendliest person here. Well I was so right, Villette helped me learn the board and has been a true friend since day 1. I can't tell you how many times she has helped me (with very personal things and yorkie related) I doubt she even realizes all she has done for me. I can't tell you all how wonderful this woman is. She is going thru a lot right now and never whines, and still manages to be a wonderful friend.

Villette you have no ideal how much you are appreciated by me and most of YT. You are truly an amazing person and a wonderful friend. I only wish we lived closer and someday I hope I am here for you the way you have been for me.

Thank you for being my friend,
Tricia
Hear, Hear! I second that!
Villette has always helped me out from day one. I have been on YT for a year now and have learned so much from Villette!
--always kind and caring and concerned and thoughtful and helpful and just plain fun!!!

Villette - I hope all is well with you! You know that Mojo and I just love you and the girls!!!!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!