View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 02:48 PM   #3
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi's_Mommy
I want to tell you all how wonderful Villette is.

When I first came to YT Villettes girls were the first I noticed, and Villette seem to be the friendliest person here. Well I was so right, Villette helped me learn the board and has been a true friend since day 1. I can't tell you how many times she has helped me (with very personal things and yorkie related) I doubt she even realizes all she has done for me. I can't tell you all how wonderful this woman is. She is going thru a lot right now and never whines, and still manages to be a wonderful friend.

Villette you have no ideal how much you are appreciated by me and most of YT. You are truly an amazing person and a wonderful friend. I only wish we lived closer and someday I hope I am here for you the way you have been for me.

Thank you for being my friend,
Tricia
Girl - do NOT make me cry !!! OMG you're so sweet and everything you said right back at you !!

I know good people when I see them and you are one of the BEST....What a touching post and I don't really know what to say... but thank you - you DO have a friend - lots of them .....but that was so nice to hear ..

HUGS to you and those pretty girls....Thanks Tricia. I think you got me of all people at a loss for words.....

it won't last though !!!
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!