View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 01:52 PM   #4
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Kimberley, I absolutely agree with you! I think you said what many on here have been trying to advise others of recently. I think it is all good advice and it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach to see it sometimes when you KNOW deep down it's not right!

I think this is a fabulous site for EVERYONE--both rookies and vets--to learn from and help by offering their wisdom that comes only with many years experience. Lately, there doesn't seem to be a right way in offereing or getting this information because it always tends to not sit right with at least a few people. I've seen many people bring up very good points and offer very good information that could benefit so many, only to be scolded for "being rude" or "not minding their own business." SO WHAT if someone responds on a For Sale thread with a question or to point something out...even if they aren't interested in buying. MAYBE they have something to say that will help someone out!

I know there is no way to regulate who does and doesn't post and enforce ethics on here, and it really stinks sometimes. But what if a newbie posting dogs for sale at say, 6 wks, honestly didn't know that was bad and it being mentioned taught them something? Wishful thinking, maybe, but who knows...
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!