View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 11:59 AM   #9
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Question ok Lexie is in a mood now...

Lexie will now let my other girls around me when she is near me. She gets mad and picks rough and violent fights and I end up having to separate them. She is getting meaner every day. I have no idea what to do? Any ideas? She has never ever acted like this before...I don't know what has gotten into her! If she lays down by me and Chloe (my chihuahua or Juliet comes near me she attacks them. She is bigger and I have to grab her to keep her from hurting them. It is starting to worry me. She then lays down and turns over and wants me to rub her tummy which is also something she has NEVER EVER wanted me to do before!!! She is acting so weird!!! Like a completely different dog!!! She wants me to rub her tummy all of the time. This started 2 days ago...but has gotten worse today. I can't let her around anyone today...not even Romeo. She doesn't want anyone near me. When she sees them near me even from her crate she freaks out and gets hysterical!!! I have to hold her until she calms down. (Then rub her tummy until she falls asleep again.) She is a weird yorkie, lol. I am trying to make her comfortable but I can't figure out what is wrong. I do know that she is very happy when I rub her tummy and she has always been a yorkie who has never wanted to be touched. Not even held...Now she suddenly wants to be in my lap 24-7 and to cuddle...it is like i'm in the twilight zone, lol. ;-)
~Tru
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!