View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 11:51 PM   #3
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy
I just ordered some Missing Link from Petedge. Got the 8 oz size since everyone says it's only good for a couple of weeks and we'll never use it all up in time. I have a couple questions about using ML, but I know many of you use it and I can't wait to try it on Emma!

How often do you give it and how much at a time?
Do you give it separate or on their food, or as a treat?
I know it keeps the babies healthy and makes their coat nice, but what else does it do?
How long until I see results?

Thanks!
On the bag, it says you can use it for 90 days after opening if you keep it in a cool, dry place. I keep it refrigerated.

I bought it when we got our 10-year-old rescue, Jack, a year ago, and his hair was extremely thin. You could see his bald skin easily through the thin strands of hair. Also, my younger one, Eddie, was itching all the time, so I tossed it on his food as well. Now, Jack's hair is thick and healthy. And Eddie doesn't itch nearly like he used to. I can't swear that Missing Link was responsible for both, but I'm pretty sure it helped Jack.

Oh, and I just sprinkle it on their kibble. About a teaspoon a day.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!