View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 09:04 PM   #5
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan & Corinne
It's been almost 8 months since Jewel was called to Heaven. We miss her so much even if we know she is waiting for us to join her.

Think about this: If we can love our little fur babies so much, love them so much that we ache for them when they are ill or hurt, love them so much we feel we would never recover from the grief, then ask yourself -

HOW MUCH DOES GOD LOVE ME?
He sent his only SON, to earth, to DIE... to save his children. Jesus DIED for me.

This is why Jewel was placed in our care! Because of Jewel, Dan and I are better people. More patient, we help others as much as we can, we stopped cursing, we are more forgiving, we are not the same as before Jewel.

God answered all our prayers for Jewel and let us love her earthly body for a year instead of a month.

We love you Jewel! Once we join you in Heaven, we promise never to be apart again.

Your Mommie, Daddy & Jazzie
Dear Corrine and Dan, God Bless You both. Jewel is reaping in God's loving care through eternity, one day you will all be together forever. It was a year the 5th of November that we placed Cassie into God's loving arms. I want to thank you for your uplifting post. You not only blessed Jewel's precious life but she blessed yours, they are a precious gift to us from God, they like us, are each only on loan to one another in this life time.
Hugs from the both of us, kisses to you both and Jazzie from Baby Blessing

Sincerely Patti and Jack and Baby Blessing
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!