View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 07:32 PM   #1
Dan & Corinne
Inactive Account

Default We Still Miss You Jewel

It's been almost 8 months since Jewel was called to Heaven. We miss her so much even if we know she is waiting for us to join her.

Jewel's Story:
Jewel was a gift to Dan from his boss, who is a wonderful Sister in Christ. For 5 years she had listened to Dan go on and on about Jazzie. Allowed Dan to bring Jazzie to work and on occasion to her home. She understood, Jazzie is more than a dog, pet, or companion to us. She understood Jazzie is our "Daughter" for a childless couple.

One day when Dan took Jazzie to his boss's house, Jazzie came walking up to Dan with an envelope tied around her neck with a ribbon, addressed to "Daddy". When he opened the envelope, there was cash and a note from Jazzie saying "Daddy please find me a sister!", so we did.

Jewel was a gift, not only from a wonderful, caring woman but from God. He trusted us to care for her, He sent her with a message we didn't understand at the time. Two years later, Jewel became ill with a very rare neurological disease. According to the vet, Jewel was expected not to last a month. We prayed for her, we prayed over her, we layed our hands on her in prayer, and Praised God for bringing her into our lives.
Then we got the message! The Lord sent her to us to show us His unconditional Love for all his children!

Think about this: If we can love our little fur babies so much, love them so much that we ache for them when they are ill or hurt, love them so much we feel we would never recover from the grief, then ask yourself -

HOW MUCH DOES GOD LOVE ME?
He sent his only SON, to earth, to DIE... to save his children. Jesus DIED for me.

This is why Jewel was placed in our care! Because of Jewel, Dan and I are better people. More patient, we help others as much as we can, we stopped cursing, we are more forgiving, we are not the same as before Jewel.

God answered all our prayers for Jewel and let us love her earthly body for a year instead of a month.

We love you Jewel! Once we join you in Heaven, we promise never to be apart again.

Your Mommie, Daddy & Jazzie
Dan & Corinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!