Thread: From Japan?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 08:19 AM   #7
Yano
YT Addict

Default Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures! I feel like we've met face-2-face. Your family looks so nice, Jazzie looks very sweet, and it looks like you are enjoying the game, or else someone surprised you!
(oh, Jazzie like natto too! How funny! ) I'm so sorry for your loss of Jewel. Her pictures are really cute! I hadn't realized that the avatar was only one dog! Good luck finding a new little girl to love! I can't wait to see her picture when you do!

You want to return to Japan! I think I will feel the same way, even being American! I should really enjoy, as much as I can, the food choices now. When we return to the U.S., whenever that will be, I know I will greatly miss the fresh fish, vegetables, and yes great, healthy, food you can buy out!(But I'm from Philly, maybe it's better in Cali) If Cozy Corner is near us, I will definately try it! Sorry, I hope I'm not making you miss Japan too much! Your lucky to be in Cali, we hope to find jobs there one day!

We wanted to share some pictures with you too!
1)Takahiro and Chibi (3 months) at Yokohama Park(you probably know)
2)Chibi, 6 months now, already 3.6 kilo's!
3)Chibi and me, Jennifer

This is fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 117-1758_IMG.JPG (98.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Chibi on couch.jpg (33.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 119-1918_IMG.JPG (79.1 KB, 38 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!