View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 07:26 AM   #11
AngelAndMaggie
BANNED!

Love Mikie is checking out his new home

Hi Rory,

Thanks for inquiring about Mikie.

Mikie finally had a good applicant eagerly request him - they found him on Petfinder - and Mikie went to meet his new family yesterday. They want to be certain that Mikie gets along with their 1 yr old Shih Tzu, but there shouldn't be a problem since Mikie is so easy to get along with.

I heard the Shih Tzu wanted to play and Mikie wasn't ready for that just yet, but they only just met and it takes a little while for Mikie to open up. He must have been a bit confused as well.

I only found out a couple days ago so I was getting all my snuggles and snuzzles in this weekend and preparing his Care package. He's actually become a lap dog - officially - this last week. It took him a while to get used to contact, but last week he learned to relax and take up ownership on his human's lap.

His new home has three teenagers and a stay at home mom (and working dad) . All were very eager to love Mikie, so he will be basking in tummy rubs once he gets used to his new surroundings. And the Shih Tzu will be a great little buddy for Mikie, who likes to follow another dog around. I'm very happy for him.

There is the slight possibility that it won't work out. In that case, I'd let it be known here right away. I wouldn't bank on it.

Oh my heart. I have a 50 lb hole where a 6lb Yorkie used to be.

Thank you all so much for spreading the word.

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!