View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 11:37 PM   #79
Pattie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Rae
I'm down! I don't know anything about planning this either, but I was reading on the Michigan, and yeah it's just too far. I'm also in the Chi area.

Ok so I have a creative idea, you two carpool together. If mapquest says 4 hours, that means 3 at the new speed limits, I drove 14 to New York for one , Aside from the fact that my G'ma is there & I went to see her too
BUT if you guys car-pooled, that means 1.5 hours driving each piece of cake. The ideas were just a combination of LuvMySissy, DaisySis and mine. DaisySis suggested I host the Christmas get together because the Michigan group stops meeting after November until Spring, I agreed, she picked the date, Jodie picked the time I think. It happened kind of fast but once caught up in the excitement plans started coming together quickly. I just thought of the same way we used to give kid parties, and walaa, plans started being made. Jodie's nephew is the photographer putting together a great package fr all those interested, DaisySis suggested the Yorkie Gift exchange I think, and Jodie recommended the ornament exchange, we have no sponsors, I decided to pay for gifts to do door prizes(mainly because it is Christmas) and the party favors I am making. The meal is a combo of potluck and once we know what we are missing, I am ordering from a place one of my patients family members own at a discount. Other then that I called the local paper to see if they would feature it in the news paper.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!