View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 07:36 PM   #8
daisy mae06
Kodi & Pixie 2
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy785
She has been to the vets' office for two vaccinations and dew claw removel. Has passed with flying colors so far. The vet's look at the puppies pretty good during the vaccination visits. She is very active and thinks she is as big as her brothers and sisters. Hesitate to use the word t-cup (why I added size behind it), but the 3-4 pound adult weight puppies tend to be called this and most people know what it is. She is from super bloodlines. Both parents are Champions. I have also been told that the Padawi and Millmoor lines of yorkshire terriers are highly prized in Europe and the US. (By a third party, not the breeder of the bitch). Even so, just looking for a safe loving home for this little girl. No small children, and she cannot be bred.
Some yt members really lay it on when you call a yorkie t-cup they call them tiny ones. I understand both sides It sounds like you are doing the right thing with the pet only contract. Good for you Kathy And maybe when we go to tuttle I'll see about a meet up
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!