View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 12:11 PM   #78
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melot Madness
That's exactly what I was thinking, but I thought if we shared the ideas that were in the planning for the Michigan party that would give other states inspiration or the format for planning one everywhere. Also, If there are sponsors that wanted to help in one state they may also help in another knowing that YT is a reputable site. Just thinking for everyone, because I know I wouldn't know the first thing about planning a Doggy party
The planning for the Michigan Holiday Meet-Up started as Pattie and I were talking about wanting a meet-up closer to us. Pattie offered her house, we decided to have a pot-luck, doggie gift bag exchange, and human ornament exchange. The photographer came about as my nephew has begun doing portraits, so I asked him what he thought about coming to do pet portraits, and Pattie has gone hog wild with door prizes and party favors as well as some other surprises she hasn't shared with me. We posted the date and an invitation and have just been keeping a list of those interested in attending. It looks like we will have quite a large turnout and we are very excited!!!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!