Thread: From Japan?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 08:40 AM   #6
Dan & Corinne
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yano
The food here is GREAT! Yes, I even love Natto (eat it every day w/lunch) Mmmm cakes! Where's Cozy Corner? Oh, you were born and raised in Japan?! I just assume you lived in Japan since your dad worked at the base. That explains why you call your furbaby chibi!!!

Chibimaru ,who was born in Nagano, likes gohan and natto, and wakami, but I don't really feed it to him I just gave him a lick off my finger. (I'm afraid to make him sick!) My husband says he's a true Japanese!
I love natto too! Dan thinks it's so gross! Jazzie likes natto too!
Cozy Corner is usually at the train stations (at least it is in Saitama) it's a pretty large chain store. I love the fact that you don't need to cook if you live in Japan and still can have a healthy GOOD food to take home! Why cook when you can buy all you want at the specialty foods sections at the grocery stores!

My shopping weakness in Japan (besides food?) dishes!!!! There are sooooo many choices from cute to artistic! Love it!

It's funny, I feel more at home when I'm in Japan then I do living in California. In my area, there are a lot of Japanese restaurants and we even have a full grocery store so I shouldn't be complaining. After all I could be living in anther state where authentic Japanes food is scarce!

Here are some pictures:
1. From Left to Right (my Aunt, Grandma & my mom)
2. Jazzie
3. Me at the Tokyo Dome at a Giants game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02550.jpg (146.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1620.jpg (81.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02522.jpg (119.8 KB, 43 views)
Dan & Corinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!