View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 08:00 PM   #7
soneal
I love my Lily Pie
Donating Member

After I emailed this lady and invited her to come and check us out she replied back today. She seems like a very nice person and loves yorkies. Here is her email she sent me. Sounds like she is going to be having some neat things in the future.

Hello Soneal:

Thank you so much for the warm invitation to join the YorkieTalk.com Forums. I took a few moments to view the site and am so very impressed with it. Though I didn't have much time to spend reading all the interesting discussions, I would love to partake in it and share some info with you all. Will do so right after Thanksgiving!

As of this moment, I need to concentrate on my custom orders prior to leaving for the holidays. Will be visiting my family for approximately two weeks. Due to the workload, I was forced to hold off taking more orders till my return (temporarily closed my eBay store (Tinykiku_Serendipity, user ID: tinykiku), and noted same on my web site.

I thank "Katy" for her kind words and for mentioning my little business in your forum. She is a repeat buyer and I truly am so pleased that my customers are happy with their purchases.

Plan on releasing a new line of coats/sweaters embroidered with true-to-life Yorkie face designs (a few that I have digitized) as well as Pomeranian, and Chihuahua faces. They're so cute! Hope to add a number of new ribbonry items, fancy fonts, and more fabric pattern choices as well.

Besides my work, I hope to share with you my love for my little DeeDee (3 lb. Yorkie) and Fiadora (my sweet 5 lb. Pomeranian). Kiku was my first Yorkie so many many years ago, hence TinyKiku. DeeDee is my fourth Yorkie since then. I will share more info with YorkieTalk.com once I join.

Kind Regards,

Martha
www.tinykiku.com
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!