View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 06:45 PM   #11
WRScorpio
Senior Yorkie Talker

Yeah, I told him it would cost thousands to save his little, but very precious, life if anything happened to him. He loves him very much and just gives in to his begging! I think he is getting it though as I made him read everything you guys said! His father actually fed him an entire hamburger patty and hot dog once, ugh! I was like, he's a little dog... that's more than I would eat! He's fine though... my boyfriend said as soon as he threw up he was back to his normal self, but since I've had him he threw up only once before and that was when I dropped a piece of dried beef (extremely salty!) on the ground by accident and when he gets food I drop, I don't think he even swallows because he knows he is not suppose to have it! He has such an evil growl! One time he got ahold of an m&m cookie with creme in the middle (little girl I babysat for wanted to share)... wow, he acted like he was possessed! We got it away from him though before he ate it because it was still in a wax paper bag. Thanks for your concern. I think he's just fine now and I won't be giving him human food, besides boiled chicken which I make for him often, and neither will my boyfriend.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!