View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 12:48 PM   #1
Cherry
YT Addict

Default Noise when breathing?

Hey YT! I was just heading out into the city to go and meet my mother at the train and was taking Diezel with me when I notice something within the first 30 seconds of walking.

First, please keep in mind that he get very very very very excited to go outsdie and is crazy from the minute he see the lease (harness) As soon as I put him down to walk he pulls like usual and then I notice this deep grunting noise almost like he couldnt breathe. It didnt stop him at all but of course it stopped me. I checked the harness making sure that it wasnt on the wrong way and its was fine. Nothing goes near his throat it is all under chest. And put him down and the same thing again. Needless to say I am freaking out because I have no clue what this is from.

I am runnin late to meet my mother now and Do not want to take him because its just cruel to bring him outside and not let him walk a little but I am afraid

Has anyone ever had this happen when walking one of your furbabies? I have to run but hope that maybe someone can help so when I come home I can walk him.. I feel like I just teased him so bad
Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!