View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 02:28 PM   #1
Bnot
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Pooing outside, and Laying on a rug!

I went out with both of my dogs a few minutes ago, when I noticed Venus was doing her poo outside for a change. I'd been reading on yt, that they don't like to pee and poop in the same spot.

I'd been letting Venus and Adonis go in the back yard alone. I know I will get grilled on here for this, but I'm 3 miles from downtown, and not much living here in the trees, except some small birds and a few squirrels. They don't stay out long anyway. Adonis will bark when he's ready to come in.

I'd hoped she quit eating her poop, since I put Lowry's seasoned salt in it. But I hadn't seen much poop in the past few days (as I knock on wood). I know she's been eating hea food too! Its 2 foot from my laptop!

I also decided it was time to put one rug back down a few hours ago. I walked all over it, and laid my shoes on it, to give it "my" scent. Right now, she's laying on it like it was her bed! Ok, so we'll see if they don't like to pee where they sleep!

But I was just so happy with the poo outside! I've noticed there hadn't been much poo at all in the house, and thought she was pooing when I wasn't looking and eating it. Yesterday, I'd noticed some under her bed, and figured where it was, she must have been "hiding" it. I don't know why, I never grill her for pooing on the pads, just on the carpet.

I hope this is the start of something good here. Pooing outside, and laying on a rug (instead of peeing on it)!
Bnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!