View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 07:31 AM   #49
purple3198
No Longer a Member

Well my story is alittle different than the rest.Mine happened befor death.I had a cousin who was the same age as me.We spent lots of time together in school and after school and on the weekends.We were very close.He had a very troubled life drugs,alcohol,violence.Sometimes we would just go and park on a dirt road and just talk for hours about life,relationships,family troubles,school,anything.2 week's befor he died we had parked on an old wooden bridge.We were there for maybe 20min's,when all of a sudden someting was hitting the bottom of the bridge hard enough to make the car move.We sped off without looking back.The next weekend we were coming back into town to head to some friend's house and we were just about to go over a bride in the middle of town over a small river.We both looked out over the river and just about to go under the bridge was an old boat kinnda like the one's they use in the canal's in france.There was a person standing with the long pole and the had a cloak on that totaly cover the whole body from head to toe.There was also a small lantern hanging on the end of the boat.We stopped and jumped out of the car and ran to the side of the bridge just as it was going under,then we ran to the other side and it never came out.I can still see the boat as clear as day and will never forget it.The next night my cousin was said to have commited suicide,but i think it was an acident.All of these insidences happened at midnight.I think it was almost a warning as what was going to happen and some how i was supposed to stop it?I miss my cousin deeply still to this day.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!