View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 10:26 PM   #42
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdorkyyorkies
The difference between pit bulls and toy dogs are much different.

Pit bulls are bred to handle bulls. Their jaws are like a vice grips. One serious bite they can kill you or definitely a small child. They can rip a persons arm off with just a twist if they want.

Yeah because they are ALOT stronger than yorkies. It's like asking who could kick your a** harder, a small child or a grown up weight lifter? Hmmm...let me think about this, this is a hard one ya know! So of course if a yorkie attacks someone, and a pitbull attacks someone, chances are the pitbull would do more damage because of the strength. Not just because the dog wants to do more damage.

Yorkies were bred to KILL rats, not just handle them, but to KILL them. And some yorkies can be mean too. Any dog breed can have mean dogs. I know a lot of people who think smaller dogs are all mean nasty little dogs. Would you agree with them? Do you think it's fair that because a few small dogs are nippy that it's right to give every small dog a bad rap for it? In my life, I have met more mean small dogs then mean larger dogs, but I'm not going to be idiotic and naive about it and say "oh well I guess all small dogs are mean"

And BTW, a pitbulls jaw is no different from any other canine jaw either.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!