View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 09:31 AM   #15
ehunney
Princess Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peters
i have wanted a pitbull for awhile now! every sense i met a blue pit puppy many years ago i have wanted one, a blue one! it's the most beautiful puppy i have ever seen ! poor dogs! it's the breeder/owners responsibility to raise and train these dogs right it's not just because they are pits they will be mean ,just like rottweilers! i have a huge rottie and have for many years about 9. she's protective and people are scared of her because she's a big dog ! she's very obediant, smart ,and loyal with no offical training, just is! that would be like saying certain kinds of people are evil just because it makes no sense to me! but when i even mutter pitbull to the hubby he acts like it's totally impossible and they are automatically mean or whatever he doesn't want one but he loves our big ole rottie!!! some people just aren't pet people and don't understand or care you can't convince them otherwise. but pets/ animals shouldn't have to suffer because of it!

i will have my blue pit some day!!

here's our big mean vicious rottie LEXUS i have had her sense she was about 6 months old! she was a rescue basically..... by me! pic taken last month she weighs in about about 105+ by now.

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8189/img3625yf4.jpg
I am so envious of your Lexus!She is so cute. The next puppy I want to get after my next Yorkie is going to be Boxer (I had one ), Rotti, Doberman, great Dane( I had one ) or a Mastiff
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!