View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:33 PM   #9
prettypuppypink
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeandj
He's finally going to have his mouth taken care of. He needs many teeth pulled. He goes in at 8 am and the surgery is at 3 then he should be back home by 8 that night if all goes well. He had a complete blood work up done yesterday and everything came back perfect. So that's good as I wondered about his being 7 years old if there would be any problems that had popped up. He also has gained some weight since he's been here this last month, he's up to 3 lbs now, so that's really good. I'm still nervous about his size and anesthesia, the vet was very caring and answered all my questions about it but still... Send us both good thoughts for tomorrow...because I'm a nervous wreck about it.
I will be praying for both of you. I had my new Yorkie neutered at 7 months, 3 lbs., 21 baby teeth extracted, and two small tumours removed under his chin which his breeder failed to mention. The biospy was benign but they must be watched. This was after a blood panel also. I only had him two weeks when he went through all of this. He was fine but had to stay overnight. The hard part was keeping him from running and jumping after he came home.
I'll be thinking of you and will check for an update.
Hugs,
Jessica
prettypuppypink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!