Thread: Crate Training
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #12
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

A crate trained dog is welcomed everywhere!!!!

I can't say that enough.....

I have crated my girls whenever I leave the house since they first came home... All it takes is one electrical cord!!! Or one roll or fall of the sofa... You just never know what they could get into when your gone!! They could eat a piece of bark in your planter and choke! I know it sounds extreme.. but why take the chance???

(the electrical cord thing does happen all the time!)

And if your baby is crate trained... You can take them to friends and relatives houses! They will be much more welcomed than some dog who is constantly underfoot and doing God knows what in their home!!! And they travel better!

Plus... almost a month later... I have not had a single accident!!! I have had to go back to basics with house training!! My girls are a year old... And crate training has been such a blessing!! And the fact that they were already crate trained made the whole process sooooooo easy!!! I am over joyed with the results!!! They sit nicely in their crates and wait for their free times like good little girls... no whining and no barking...

Now these are two girls who are who are welcome everywhere!!! They are perfectly behaved in their crates!!!

It did not happen overnight! But they are only a year... Thats not forever in the grand scheme of things!!! And its soooooo worth it!!! Crate train them!!!! You'll never look back.. and you'll wonder how people do it without them!?!?!?!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!