View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 06:46 PM   #4
Dartprincess
Minnie's Mommy
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie2006
Gracie is 21 weeks old. She had been 100% with potty pads for nearly 3 weeks. Today she really yanked my chain and hard! Now that I have scolded her, and yelled at the 4 cats, I can vent here. It all started this morning at 5:30 am. Gracie wakes me up crying. (I had taken her from my room and put her in her ex-pen around 1 am when she needed to potty and left her there). I go downstairs and what do I find? Pooh everywhere. Pooh all over the ex-pen floor (except on the pee pads of course), in her butt hair and mushed into her feet. So at 0530, she gets a foot and butt bath, the ex-pen gets disinfected and I have no time for a morning cup of coffee before I go to work. I left her in her ex-pen and went to work. I come home at noon, all is fine. I let her out of her ex-pen, go to fix her lunch and what does she do? She Poos in the middle of the living room and upstairs on the floor in my bedroom! Back in her ex-pen she went. I cleaned up and went back to work, came home about 4 hours later. What do I find? She somehow had gotten ahold of the plastic shower curtain lining her ex-pen, pulled the edges through the outside of the pen to the inside through the holes in the ex-pen walls, and in the process folded all of the ex-pen walls inward. Thank heavens it did not fall on her. She shredded parts of the shower curtain and had her pee pads all bunched up in a ball. I let her out while I clean and what does she do? She poohs on the dining room floor! So now I have had it. She has lost all house priviledges. She is only permitted out of her pen when tethered to me with her leash. We are starting back with potty training 101. What on earth possessed this darling child to do what she did? I have no clue. Thanks for listening.

Its was all the rain that made her do it. lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!