View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 12:11 PM   #15
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDL
Ok guys I just got off the phone with my attorney, Wick Phillips LLP. (go google search that jeff dane!) They mostly handle fortune 500 companies, but since I have the hookup....they are helping me! According to my attorney, Jeff Dane does not have much of a case against me, or any of us for that matter. The burden of proof is on him, and I think he would rather not get himself into that situation! Everything I said in my post is true to the best of my memory. I refuse to back down. My attorney did say however I do have a good case against him. He misrepresented the dog he sold me. I could sue him, but I am going to wait and see how far he goes with this. Like I said before, I have yet to be served any papers, and I believe the best lawsuit is no lawsuit. So...come and get me! I am ready! Whatever happens, you can't unring a bell. My thread has already been viewed over 4,000 times. If I can help one person, I feel accomplished.
That's awesome!! I had a feeling that's what your attorney would say (because I work for a high end class action litigation law firm) and I asked one of my bosses about this. YOU ROCK!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!