View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 06:42 AM   #11
soneal
I love my Lily Pie
Donating Member

I have 3 dogs chihuahua, pomeranian, yorkie. They are all 3 different as can be. My chi sleeps all day and night if possible, pom plays and gets into as much as possible, and Lily our yorkie, well she is all of 2 lbs. and think she is the biggest of the bunch(she isn't the pom is 10 lbs.). Lily came into our family in August so I am a new owner as well and this forum has taught me a LOT. Lily is our little spit fire, rotten as can be yet sweet as sugar too. I call her my sugar pie. She would chase and play with my pom all day if she could. Whether he knows it or not she is his boss, takes his toys, jumps on his back, and holds onto his bushy tail while he runs through the hall(that is the funniest sight). There isn't much she can't figure out, so now I know yorkies are pretty darn smart! She is a ball of energy, but when she poops out she drops like a fly. The best part is she wants to crash on me and cuddle, and I have to admit that is one of the best parts of my day. There is nothing like a yorkie on your shoulder where you can hear little breaths and get kisses in between. She has been doing great on her pottying , but can have an accident if I don't watch. She sleep through the night from 10 pm-10am, better than a new born baby! She has done that since I got her at 8 wks., and that is very unusual. We have had no health problems, and for her size that is rare. I am so greatful I found a wonderful, experienced breeder. Our whole family is so glad she came into our life, she brings us lota of laughter and YORKIE KISSES!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!