View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 04:41 AM   #54
qingleng
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshopper73
That is so sad! I'm so sorry that you are hurting like this. Have you considered speaking to a lawyer about this?
how i wish malaysian are educated on laws, and stands up for the right..... but this will never happen to malaysia... i am not critising malaysia... but getting a lawyer and sue the breeder, it wont work... i wanted to call up the lawyer so much... but i know in reality... no lawyers will entertained me.... so forget bout it.....

neway thanks for your advice

and i know in your country pets are highly protected by law which i wish malaysia would actually adopted this in our culture....

there's a case i remembered.... there's one house which has 16 dogs... if i am not mistaken... some one went into the house and shoot all the dogs in the house... the newspaper came out with this news and pictures over the house flooded with dogs bloods.... but till today no one took action on this matter.... there's a community which take in stray dogs n abandon dogs try to fight over this case... but it ended silent now... so u now know roughly how bad is our condition here with pets....
qingleng is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!