View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 04:32 AM   #53
qingleng
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflysw
I am sooo very sorry for your lose.......I completely understand where all of your pain is coming from. I lost my Lily Nov. 2nd and it still hurts sooooo very, very bad. I cannot tell you that the hurt goes away any time soon, because it's been 4 days for me and it still breaks my heart. I can tell you that there are some wonderful people on here that will try their darnest to answer any questions that they can and console you any way they can......they have truely helped me deal with the lose of my Lily in more ways than they will ever know. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

i'm sorry for your loss over lily... i know how u felt cuz i'm going through the same situation, i lost her on the 4th of nov, till now i still couldn't accept it... day n night i cried, especially night time, i miss her terribly.... i log in n out to this forum yet i didn't post up anything, i read bout new borns i read bout sick n emergencies.... i felt like i'm not eligible to advice to anyone now, cuz i made a bad mama to tara till she was send back to god... yet i thank everyone here for consoling n being so supoortive, i appreciate each and every prayers they have me n tara in.... thanks alot......no words could be expressed... only a big thanks to everyone.....
qingleng is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!