View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 04:48 PM   #48
dragonflysw
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingleng
she was exactly 12 weeks old, god please give me the strength...
but one thing i found out she was given parvo jab before i got her home and she have recieved her 1st vaccine last month oct and was suppose to vaccine her this month on the 15th... there's so many question so many query in my head, she was my first baby and this happen... i cried the whole day i blame on god i prayed to him yet he took her away from me... i miss her terribly, at this moment she will usually sitting beside me now or laying on my laps... she is always in my hugs now i can't even sees her... her cage is so empty....... i really can't accept that she is gone........... and today the whether is so weird... it rain the whole day none stop...

I am sooo very sorry for your lose.......I completely understand where all of your pain is coming from. I lost my Lily Nov. 2nd and it still hurts sooooo very, very bad. I cannot tell you that the hurt goes away any time soon, because it's been 4 days for me and it still breaks my heart. I can tell you that there are some wonderful people on here that will try their darnest to answer any questions that they can and console you any way they can......they have truely helped me deal with the lose of my Lily in more ways than they will ever know. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
dragonflysw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!