View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 02:52 PM   #13
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethepooch
How'd the vet visit go and how's the pup?
My aunt actually called her vet (a different on then who we went to) and explained the situation to him. He said the redness was probably from him messing with the stitches, and to probably get a collar for him. When I was getting ready to take him though, the redness went down a lot, it's barely visible now. So since it was seeming to get better on it's own, I decided to wait and see if it gets real red again. Also my moms friend who's a doctor, (people not dogs) has a dog and after her dog was nuetered, a couple days after it was red also. She advised me that it's normal since it was only done on friday.

He also threw up today though. He's been really calm, just laying down in his tent and kinda hiding through-out the whole day. I took his temp and it was 100.3, so since it wasn't high I think I'm going to wait it out tonight and see how he acts. I'm staying home from class so I can keep an eye on him, and be here if he needs anything.

What would you guys do if your dog was acting like this? Would you take him in right away, or do you think it's OK if I watch him through out the night.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!