View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 08:30 AM   #1
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Exclamation Update And Questions!!!

Well i haven't posted in awhile so i thought i'd give a little update Peeka and boo are doing really well they are now almost 6 1/2 months old i do have some concerns like Peeka's coat is growing but it seems to have a lot of breakage and i try really hard to bath him regularly and brush him right but still no luck, Boo's coat is growing very nice. Also Peeka actually got up to 4.4 lbs but he has lost some and now is down to 4 lbs even the only thing that seems to be growing on him is his weight he doesn't seem to be getting any bigger they are so tiny it's a little scary even though they weigh 4 lbs it doesn't look like they weigh more than 2 lbs. I just love him to pieces they go in next week for thier rabies shots i'm so scarred they seem so tiny to get it done but they won't let me hold off anylonger. Peeka is doing pretty good with the potty training we have had some relapses but doing much better if anyone has any suggestions on helping his coat i would love to hear them i use cowboy magic and mirical coat leave in also do they fluctuate a lot in weight because this is the first time he has lost weight he always gains it?
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!