View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 07:29 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Help Scruffy & other burned dogs

This is in regards to Scruffy and 5 other dogs that were burned by a Vetrinarian at Minot Veterinary Clinic. I think most of you have probably read the original thread, but if you haven't, here it is: http://yorkietalk.com/forums/showthr...hlight=scruffy and another here: http://yorkietalk.com/forums/showthr...hlight=scruffy

In one of the threads, JPB1971 wrote: Would we help the process go faster if we wrote into the news paper? If they know you have all this support behind you, they might have more of an incentive to get the story going faster.

I mentioned that idea to Lorna and she thought it would be great if YT members contacted the newspaper and also the North Dakota Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners. I will put email addresses below and also phone or fax #'s and addresses. I'm sure most of you would rather email, but just in case...I'll list all the info. You can use the subject of Minot Veterinary Clinic. When emailing the Minot Daily News, please ask them to cover this story since they are dragging their feet so to speak. With the medical examiners, just tell them your opinion on what this vetreinarian, Dr. Hummel did.

ND Board of Examiners
PO Box 5001
Bismarck, ND 58502
Phone: 877-637-6356
Fax: 701-224-0435
Email: ndbvme@state.nd.us

Minot Daily News
Editor Bryan Oberchain
Phone: 701-857-1900
Email: mdnews@ndweb.com

Lorna thanks all of you for your love and prayers you have shown regarding her Scruffy and the other dogs. Scruffy is now home with Lorna. She has to give him the special baths and keep him wrapped in qauze, but it looks as if he is healing so well, he won't need any further surgerys. Bless his little heart! Lorna has all the papers and information at the Board of Examiners who will review this at their next meeting, which is June 12th (I think), so if any of you want to send emails, please do it ASAP! Thanks all...you're great!
Connie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!