View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 04:11 AM   #1
Danielle_82
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry luxating patella surgery in or around seattle?

Well it finally happened. . . I think.
Last night around 7pm Pete was just laying on the bed one minute and the next could barely walk. I sat on the bed next to him and tried to lure him with a treat and he wouldnt get up (highly unusual for my little porker!), I finally got him to take a few steps and he almost stumbled the whole way . I do know that he does have luxating patellas in both rear knees, the right being the worse of the two (which is the knee causing the problems now) but we have never up until this point actually witnessed him limping or in any obvious pain. So Ill be calling the vet when they open this morning and taking him in but Im already pretty sure they'll be suggesting surgery since all along we've been kind of waiting until it starting giving him problems. Im curious if anyone has had this surgery in or around Seattle that they were satisfied with and can give a recommendation. Keep us in your thoughts
P.S. Pete better not get used to this. . . Ive been feeling so bad for my little baby Ive been carying him to the potty and I also fed him his favorite chicken and rice for breakfast -spoiled little boy
Danielle_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!