View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 04:04 PM   #5
Princesa
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgcrazee
Talk her into staying. I think that none of us are exactly alike and it takes all kinds to make a good soup.
God Bless Us All,
Teri
I am really sorry for them people jumping on your case. I dont know u from a can of beans and like i told them the only reason why i would adopt a yorkie from you is because i couldnt come and check out the yorkie myself and what kind of environment you brought your dogs up in i think thas important.

Funny thing is when i was 19 i had an idea of creating a dog farm and adopting the puppies only when they were trained so that it would ensure a pet a home rather than someone getting a pet not being able to train it and abusing it or throwing it out on the street. The problem is with this idea according to these people's rules, no matter how much love and good care i give the dogs on this idealistic farm, i would be a bad person and thas not fair. Its not fair to all those who do breed nice dogs and then have to go through the 5th degree.

I just brought a yorkie 4 days ago. I have learned what I learned about this breed of dogs from doing research on sites and forums such as this one. I am a CEO of a website that gets almost 30,000 visitors a day and growing. I do business online daily and i dont succeed by shaking down all my potential clients just because one client is late in paying me. I dont succeed by treating everyone as a scam artist and making them PROVE me wrong. I succeed by treating people as i want them to treat me. and questioning them ina professional manor not in a deaming matter.

Seem like here if ur not already a part of the club, you better prove what u know and have credentials to prove it.

Well I got like 3 days worth of credentials for this site and i no longer want to sit and try to prove i am worthy and noone else should have have to prove themselves as well as long as they follow the rules...

i just want to make sure my account is completely deleted and then i will disappear. if the admin doesnt know how to do it i can walk you through it because my forum on my site is simular. thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!