View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 08:27 AM   #1
Willow
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Omg I Am So Worried And Upset!!

Ok so a few weeks ago (maybe a couple months now I don't remember) I posted about my cousin Amberly who was due to have a baby and they were going to take him early. Well, she managed to hang on until 34 weeks. She had him be c-section on October 14 and he only weighed 3 pounds 2 ounces. He dropped down to less than three pounds, but then he started gaining again.

He was on everything all kind of attachments (one was oxygen and another was using pressure to keep his airways open?) and a feeding tube. So he is only a couple weeks old, still only weighs 3 lbs 8 ounces, and my cousin wants to bring him home!!!!!!!!! He is no longer in the incubator, but he only JUST started eating on his own in the last day or two. He has been gaining regularly, but I didn't think they would let a preemie go home until they were eating well and over 5 pounds???

I am so worried about this new little baby!!! She has five other kids at home plus she has a staph infection in her incision and if she can't properly care for herself how in the world is she going to have the time to properly care for a tiny baby???

Please keep little Jan in your prayers!! He is going to need all of them that he can get!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!