View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 07:33 PM   #44
qingleng
Senior Yorkie Talker

so empty....... usually everyday sunday i will wake up early for her and have quality time for tara... today i woke up the same time, but it was such a dreadful feeling.... i dont want to step out of the house... only confined myself in the room... the only thing i done was checking in and out this forum reading again and again.... the only place i am letting my feeling out... writting how i felt make my tears drop again... yet i know she will never be back.... to walk out my room and looked to her cage... it was so empty n it look cool steel............ how should i stand up and lead a happy life again... last night i dreamt... she was playing fetching with me which she never played it b4 with me, i always wanted to teach her how to fetch and this will never happen, only now it will shown in the dream....... it's to bitter n sorrow......

thanks to everyone here.... at least i kept this forum to accompany me... i shut my frens down for not letting them to come to me, they told me it's just a plain dog let her go and get a new one, i dont hate them i know they are trying to comfort me but i hated those words like hell.... this is the place now for me to pour everything down.... as here is only the place i found where people loves thier yorkie so much... we do not treat them as they are a dog but only babies to us.......god i asked him to give me the strength too..........
qingleng is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!